Room 1 had a productive lesson on how to communicate respectfully via the internet. Here are some great ideas on how to be respectful when communicating with others on the internet!
- using initiative by helping a victim of bullying (Kuini)
- put yourself in someone else’s shoes (Amy)
- appropriate language (Vanessa)
- considerate of other’s feelings (Ms Kondoska)
- asking for help (Abitha)
- avoid excessive social network usage (Henry)
- Be kind and polite (Room 1)
- encourage others to stop bullying
- STOP Bullying!
Great work Room 1!